Vegan Fig Salami - Smoked Paprika Pepper
Can be enjoyed as a snack, on a cheese board, over salad or flat bread, with yogurt, wine, coffee or tea.
Some cheese pairing suggestions: vegan mozz , Bandit Barn Cat cheese, or Philly Spread.
Hellenic Farms collection of 100% plant-based Fig Salamis, are made from premium figs, Aleppo pepper or cinnamon and dried fruits or nuts. These healthy snacks make for the perfect cheese companion on your platter. They are GMO free and have no added sugars. No refrigeration necessary.
- Shipping Information
Dried figs, smoked paprika, Aleppo pepper.
Fall & Winter Shipping starting Monday, September 25, 2023
Overnight shipping is available for all items and ship Monday - Thursday. Orders must be in by 3pm. Please be aware that shipping can be affected by weather, holidays and other things and if you need your items by a certain day, you should consider selecting overnight shipping.
- UPS Ground shipping for cold items is available for Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington DC. Orders placed by 3pm for these states ship Monday - Wednesday and should arrive within 1-2 business days.
- UPS Ground Shipping for cold items is also available for Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Orders placed by 3pm for these states ship Monday and Tuesday and should arrive within 2-3 business days.*
- UPS Ground Shipping for cold items is also available to Arkansas Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Orders placed by 3pm for these states ship Monday and should arrive within 3-4 business days.
- All other states must use UPS Overnight shipping for cold items.
- Shelf stable products are available to ship ground or overnight.
- Local pickup at our store in Morristown, New Jersey, is also available.
Holiday shipping: details coming soon
New Year’s Eve
Winter shipping options will expand to ground shipping to more western and southern areas in mid-October or early November.